Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Progress: Guest Bedroom

Cue the music!

Yeah, uh huh, you know what it is.
Gray and Yellow. Gray and Yellow. Gray and Yellow. Gray and Yellow.

I know. Really clever, right? (said as 75% of my 26 blog followers start mousing for the "Close Window" button.

So, last I talked about my home decor, we had a bit of an issue. A Lowe's issue. A Lissue. But we got that taken care of and have even made some progress on the room.

A trip to Ikea, some Etsy ordering and we're getting there. Getting there. Lots, LOTS more to do, though.


Still love that Rosette pillow!

Here are the Ikea cube shelves we bought that my hubby so lovingly put together.

"One day when we're rich, we'll never buy furniture that you have to put together." - The hubby (I love my Ikea shelves, though!)

Here they are only half filled out. These shelves contain some of my fave books, wedding photos and nostalgia items, picture frames (which I've yet to fill!) and other fun items. More to come there.

Here's a closer shot of the Etsy photo frame that I just fell in love with.

I'm also about to get started on a gallery wall, inspired from my "friends" at Young House Love.


I even bought the same Ikea frames they did!

All in all, it's coming along. Still have to add curtains, a bedside table, this darling quatrefoil mirror, wall art, etc. Can't wait to make some progress.

I've also got some DIY projects I'm going to work on (I've been Pinspired!) and the hubby is working late again (shakes fist at his employer!) so I should have time. Can't wait to share.

Happy Decorating!

No comments:

Post a Comment