Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Speaking of Bandwagons...

As I mentioned in the previous post, Greg and I became proud parents to two iPhones this past weekend. In keeping with the theme of jumping on bandwagons, I thought I'd also share that I have recently been (almost) convinced to read the Harry Potter series. I know, I'm like 8 years late, but when have I ever been a trend-setter?

I'm looking for a good book/book series for summer pool time. Generally, the books I choose amount to little more than brain candy. Bonus points if the cover is hot pink or lime green (who says you can't judge a book by it's cover?). I've found only few book series that I've just absolutely loved. Twilight in 2008/2009 and Hunger Games series in 2009/2010. Since then, my life has had a book void.

I've been told by many of my butterbeer and Quidditch-loving pals that I would absolutely love it. I'm not so sure.

So what's the next bandwagon for me? Trip to the new In-and-Out Burger? Count me in. Cowboys fan? If my husband wouldn't disown me. And I'm sure I don't even have to TELL you that I've already pre-ordered my new Toms sunglasses.

And if any of you are aware of any other bandwagons I can jump on, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment