Monday, June 20, 2011

Home Alone

So, as I mentioned before, the hubby is working late again so here's what I've found myself doing lately...

First, if any of you are wondering what I'm doing right now, I just got sucked into a marathon of the TLC Show, Extreme Couponing. I'm not quite sure how I feel about this show - I'm intrigued in a weird kind of rocking back-and-forth in the fetal position in the corner of the room kind of way. Once I can process this, it will surely be a blog post on its own.

Second, I'm excited to start on my next project for the guest bedroom this week. I'm DIY-ing some curtains with some fabric I ordered this weekend and am finally going to get started on the gallery wall. Will post pics soon!

Third, I finally mobile-enabled my blog so it's easier to read via mobile devices. Go ahead, check it out! I also put a cute little "Share bar" in it - not that I expect anyone to share it - I just thought it was really fun.

Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment