Thursday, May 5, 2011

Very, very Pinteresting

I'm certainly not the first person to blog about Pinterest. I had it on my blog to-do list when my pal Emily beat me to the punch this week. (Super-cute blog, if you don't already follow). My blog "friends" from Young House Love (and by "friends" I mean they tweeted me once so I consider us friends) introduced me to Pinterest about two months ago. I put it on my to-do list (see a trend, here?) and I finally just got on-board. Between Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, e-mail and... oh I don't know, MY REAL LIFE, I just didn't think I'd be interested, but I've got to tell you, I'm sort of in love.

Think of Pinterest like a virtual pin board. I way to organize and share images - even create collections of things you like or "follow." (If only this existed when I was planning a wedding... If only.) The best part, you can follow others with similar taste and "re-pin" their images/collections. So this is a dream as I decorate my home! I currently have a board for my guest bedroom that I'm starting to re-do this month. (By the way, you can follow me - I'm laurenbbenson.)


If anyone wants an invitation to Pinterest, let me know! Yes, it's invitation-only (said in my most pretentious voice - I'm a douche). Only if it's of pinterest, though... (ba-dum-ching.)

2 comments:

  1. I want one! I Want an invite!!! haha sound desperate enough?? My email is cmigginsou@gmail.com thanks!! Love your blog! You crack me up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christine, thanks so much! :-) Just sent you an invite!

    ReplyDelete