Thursday, July 12, 2012

Master Bathroom: 50 Shades of Green

You've heard it. I know. We absolutely can't stand the "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Secret of the Ooze" mint green paint color in our master bathroom. The hubby especially hates it with the fire of a thousand suns. So, after over a year of steaming about it, we've decided to repaint. You want to know the worst part? We're totally thinking about going bold with another crazy shade of green. Ugh. I KNOW! It's crazy stupid.

But ever since I saw YHL paint their guest bedroom a sort of peacock green/teal, I've been kind of obsessed with it.





Then, I came across some other great examples of teal paint:



(1 / 2 / 3 / 4

The other option is to go with a warm neutral (probably the same shade that's in our bedroom) and throw in some pops of teal color via DIY no-sew curtains and other accessories.
 So, are we totally crazy to paint another bold color?

No comments:

Post a Comment