Friday, March 16, 2012

Targeting: Target Style

I'm not that trendy, I don't pretend to be. I gave up on that a long time ago. If I happen to like something trendy, well, lucky me. I'm into simple, casual; I like bows, ruffles and stripes. I straight-up have an addiction issue to cardigans (The hubby once told me I sometimes dress like a teacher. Whatever, I will own that.) 

But you know what I love? Yeah, you do... You know. I love Target. I actually don't buy many clothes at Target (I prefer to saunter in and around the home decor section) but, well, I just might start.

Meet Target Style.

It's a blog that features monthly stylists and themes who put together looks from the current or upcoming Target lines. The current guest editor is June Ambrose, the last one was Brad Goreski, whom I love!






I love the style on the right so much, I had to run out and buy the dress. And at $24.99, well, I can't complain.


Of course, you can follow Target Style on Tumblr, Twitter or Facebook. Me? I think I do all three.


Happy Targeting!

No comments:

Post a Comment