Tuesday, November 15, 2011

When the Cat's Away...

Well, my hubby is out of town for a few days this week for business. Because he got put on a new client recently, he has to travel more often. Well, more often than I would like.
 
I've told you before that I'm ridiculously scared of my own shadow. This is, like, quadrupled when the hubby goes out of town. But I've gotten a little better as I'm starting to get more used to the hubby being out of town. And by "gotten a little better" I mean "locks myself in my bedroom inside locked, alarmed house cuddling with my Mag-lite ready to knock out whoever breaks in..." And I really thought I would grow out of this...
 
But I'm making the best of it - so far, I've treated myself to a long-awaited and much-needed pedicure, drank wine while watching terrible reality TV, ate sushi and even crafted a bit (will share soon!). Actually, if the hubby doesn't come home soon, I'm going to go all independent diva (said while snapping my fingers in a Z formation) and start talking about how I need to move to New York (pronounced "New Yark" in my best valley girl voice).
 
Lucky for me, he comes home late tomorrow! Happy Pre-Thanksgiving Week!

No comments:

Post a Comment