Monday, March 14, 2011

More craftiness is on the way

So, I know I’ve been talking about these elusive no-sew curtains for a while and I’m going to be honest, I just haven’t got there yet. I’ve had A LOT happening in my life the past couple of weeks (that’s a blog post for another day), but I’m almost ready to get started on what will be one of the final pieces to my cute, remodeled master bathroom.

After a fabric store fail, my Mom suggested I order the fabric online from Fabric.com… and that’s exactly what I did. While it wasn’t exactly what I envisioned, I totally fell in love with this fabric from Ty Pennington (Impressions Lace in Espresso, if you’re curious) and can’t wait to get started on the project. I know what you’re thinking. Why the eff did you order fabric from one of the most annoying TV hosts on the planet?

Well, he actually has a great fabric line, so I’m very excited to get started. See for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment