Monday, August 20, 2012

Fall-ing Again

Where have I been?! Why haven't I blogged lately? Well, to be honest, I haven't had a ton to talk about. I'm in the camp of, if you don't have something of substance to say, don't say anything at all. But I'm back this week!

It's no secret that I love summer. L-O-V-E it. Despite the disgustingly hot temps, I love Summer Fridays, maxi dresses, pool days and essentially everything wonderful about this beloved season. But, I'm over it. This week, we got our first drop in temps (still in the high eighties, mind you) and I've decided I'm all about fall.

So, on my to-do list for the coming week - get the house ready for fall!

First thing's first - the hubby has reminded me that OK State football kicks off in less than two weeks, so I've got to get our football wreath up!

The second big thing is changing the house smell. So, I've got to pull all the fruity/light summer scents from my Scentsy and add in my fall scents.

Finally, break out the old crockpot. We always put the crockpot on-hold for the summer as it just doesn't seem summer-y. But we can't wait to bring on the pot roast, chili and other fun crockpot recipes! Too early?

And I'm excited to share step two of our living room refresh soon. I'm just finalizing fabrics!

Happy Almost-End-of-Summer!

Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment