Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Mirror, Mirror on the Wall

Sometimes I wonder if other people fixate on things as much as I do. Case in point, when I came across this lovely quatrefoil mirror from Lowe's (yes, Lowe's. Can you believe?!) about a year ago, I knew I had to have it. I would check online every few months to see how it was doing, if it was still there, etc.

Side note: Their Allen+Roth line actually has some cute stuff in it.

Why it took me nearly a year to buy it? I have no clue. But at around $65 for a 30X30 mirror, the price was definitely right.

So I finally took the plunge and ordered this little gem. It now lives in my guest room and I couldn't love it more.


Funny enough, last time I was at Target (OK, let's be honest, I usually hit that store around once per week), I actually found a really similar quatrefoil mirror, but smaller and way cheaper ($19.99 sounds great to me!)
(I totally forgot to take a picture, so this photo is from here!)


And I also found this awesome starburst mirror.
(really, $24?!)

It seems like the "starburst above the bed in the master bedroom" or "starburst above the couch" look is everywhere! I've also seen lots of DIY starburst mirror tutorials (but at $24 for this Target knock-off, I'd skip the DIY :-)
(source)
(source)
(source)
(source)

I don't need any more mirrors, but seriously considering going to buy it. Anyone else crushing on any mirrors I should know about?!

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment