Thursday, October 25, 2012

9 Year Date-iversary

Today, the hubby and I celebrate nine years together. The fact that we've been together for literally 1/3 of my life still blows my mind, but I just couldn't have it any other way.

As most of you know, we started dating the fall of my Freshman year and how we made it through four years of college, well, I'll never know. It could only be that it was just meant to be, right?

Who knew that these kids...
Our first date - Mai Tai Date Party - Sept 2003 (Wish I could've told my 18-yr-old self to cover up a bit!)

Halloween Party - Oct 2003 "Goose" from Top Gun & an apparently sassy bumblebee 
Summer 2004 - The weekend Greg saw first-hand that I'm not the "camping type"

Would be expecting our own little one nine years later.


If you would've told me that the cute Sigma Nu that I wanted to ask to our very first date party (see photo above) would be my most amazing husband, friend and future baby daddy... well, actually, I probably would've said "Oh yes, I know!" as I had the plan all along to make sure he fell in love with me. (Mission Accomplished)

But HE, he probably would have never believed you.

Now, here we are all these years later experiencing possibly the most joyful year of our life (to date). Happy Dating Anniversary to the most wonderful man in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment