Monday, June 11, 2012

Celebration Marathon: Part Deux

Part Deux? Oh yes, there was a part one. Did you miss it?! ;-) But we're in the midst of another marathon of celebrations. It started last month with my older sister's baby shower, continued earlier this month with my baby sister graduating high school (more to come on that later), continued even more this past weekend when my brother-in-law got married and even into this week as Greg and I take off for our beach vacay. Wow, I'm a lucky girl! Busy, but very, very blessed with so much to celebrate.

What can I say about the weekend? The ceremony was perfect, the reception was gorgeous and the overall weekend was a blast. It got me feeling so nostalgic about when the hubby and I got married - but I definitely think I had the best date in the house. Here are a few pics from the weekend:



My amazing date.

Rehearsal

With the happy couple at the rehearsal dinner

Becoming Mr. & Mrs. Benson

The secret to our crazy happy marriage? He laces the track, I lock the flow.

One of the most beautiful weddings I've ever been to!
We didn't get a pic with our new sister-in-law, so we got creative. What can we say? We think she's pretty amazing.
 
So happy for Mr. & Mrs. Benson!

No comments:

Post a Comment